ASPHALT PAVER FOREMAN – Full-time
We are always looking for experienced help with asphalt supervisory work. Please feel free to submit your information for future consideration.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, we comply with federal regulations.
- Communicate any issues, concerns, or problems to the Supervisor throughout the shift.
- Train and cross-train crew members as requested.
- Show up to work every day and on time every day.
- Keep the vehicle clean.
BAI offers a great compensation and benefits package for the right individual, which includes (but not limited to):
- Six-digit income
- 401K matching retirement fund after (1) year
- Medical, Dental and Vision (paid 100% by employer)
- Disability Insurance (100% for employee)
- Life Insurance (100% for employee)
- 6 paid holiday’s
- (1) week of vacation after 1st year, which continues to grow
- Mid-year bonus based on safety records, and safe work environment
- Year-end discretionary bonus
- Company vehicle, Insurance, fuel compensated (discretionary)
- Fuel allowance for personal vehicle to and from work (discretionary)
- Automatic 1-½ pay Saturday work
- Automatic 1-½ pay Night work & 2x pay for Sunday work