Benjamin Asphalt carries specialized coverage not found in other contractor’s insurance programs. Read more on our FAQs page here >>
We gladly accept the following payment methods:
Serving Satisfied Customers Since 1981
Thanks for the Professional Job!
Thank you so very much. The driveway looks amazing and the crew was great!
A Pavement Management Company that Specializes in Residential and Commercial Projects Large to Small.
About Benjamin Asphalt
We are a family-owned and operated business established in 1981. Having worked with over 100 professional management companies, numerous architects, a variety of city organizations and well-over 200 residential clients, we offer reliable, courteous service with a personal touch and the highest degree of professionalism.
Benjamin Asphalt crews are capable of performing all types of Hot Mix Asphalt paving on residential,commercial, state and municipal projects. These range from parking lots and walking/bike paths to large residential streets and highway/interstate roadway and airport projects.
To provide our customers the highest level of professionalism, service and integrity with the absolute best value and perform quality work in a timely and efficient manner.
Specialized Insurance Coverage
Benjamin Asphalt, Inc is proud to maintain a $6,000,000 per occurrence limit of insurance coverage in order to meet the demanding needs of our clients. Our specialized coverage eliminates many of the common exclusions found in other contractor’s insurance programs.
- Primary Insurer: Federated Mutual Insurance Company
- Insurer Financial Stability Rating: A+ SUPERIOR
- Licensed & Bonded: Yes
- Workers’ Compensation: Yes, State of Washington – In Good Standing
- General Liability Insurance Limits: $6,000,000
- Residential, Tract or New Construction Exclusions: None
- Subsidence Exclusions: None
- Completed Operations Endorsement
- CG2010 (11/85) Available: Yes
- Per-Project Aggregate: Yes
- Broadened Pollution: Auto Yes
Reference: Please use Benjamin Asphalt Inc. when searching these respective sources.